Mathematical literacy Grade 11 Questions and Answers PDF 2022, Grade 11 fully prepares you for Grade 12 level of exams and assessments. You might as well regard Grade 11 as your final trial run for Matric level. Most of the classwork covered in the grade 11 syllabus will prepare you for Matric anyway. Passing your Grade 11 with flying colours, is usually a sign that you will ace your Matric and make your uncles and cousins proud.
Mathematical literacy Grade 11 Questions and Answers PDF 2022
List of Mathematical Literacy Grade 11 Questions and Answers 2021
- Carlos finds the information below on a 125-g packet of potato chips.
- What ratio of fats to carbohydrates will Carlos consume when he eats the potato chips? Give your answer in its simplest form.
- Calculate his nutrient intake if Carlos eats the whole 125-g packet of potato chips.
- The recommended daily nutrient intake for an 18-year-old girl with height 161 cm and mass of 54 kg is given as 2 100 calories. If an 18-year-old girl eats the whole 125-g packet of potato chips, what percentage of her recommended daily energy allowance has she consumed?
- The price of an umbrella that sells for R198,79 is reduced by 14% at a sale. Calculate the sale price of the umbrella.
- Altogether 45 000 candidates are writing the final Grade 12 examinations. If each learner uses a minimum of seven pieces of paper for each of his or her seven subjects, how many pieces of paper will all the candidates use in total for the final Grade 12 examinations? Give your answer in scientific notation, rounded off to two decimal places.
- During a gymnastics competition, the judges use the formula S = 0,6DT to calculate the score of a particular event, where S = score, D = degree of difficulty and T = total score of judges.
- Calculate the score of a competitor who executed an event with a degree of difficulty of 2,5 and for which the total score of the judges was 36,9.
- What was the degree of difficulty if the score was 85,5 and the total score of the judges was 38,5? Give your answer correct to one decimal place.
- What was the total score of the judges if the degree of difficulty was 2,5 and the score obtained was 29,5? Give your answer correct to one decimal place.
- A remote rural settlement receives a drum containing 600 litres of water to share amongst 36 people living in the settlement. If the water is shared equally, how many litres of water will each person receive?
Download the answers to the questions above:
What can you do with your Grade 11 marks in South Africa?
- You can apply at a South African University using your Grade 11 marks
- You can already apply for university bursaries using your Grade 11 markS