Mathematics Maths Grade 11 November Exam Papers And Memos PDF, Mathematics is a language that makes use of symbols and notations for describing numerical, geometric and graphical relationships. It is a human activity that involves observing, representing and investigating patterns and qualitative relationships in physical and social phenomena and between mathematical objects themselves.
It helps to developmental processes that enhance logical and critical thinking, accuracy and problem solving that will contribute in decision-making. Mathematical problem solving enables us to understand the world (physical, social and economic) around us, and, most of all, to teach us to think creatively.
Mathematics Maths Grade 11 November Exam Papers And Memos PDF
List of Mathematics Grade 11 (Maths) Paper 1 Term 4 November 2019
Topics covered in Mathematics Grade 11
Below are the topics covered in Mathematics Grade 11:
- Patterns, Sequences and Series
- Functions and Interverse Functions
- Exponential and Logarithmic Functions
- Finance, Growth and Decay
- Trigonometry: Compound and Double Angle Identities
- Trigonometry: Problem Solving in Two and Three Dimentions
- Differential Calculus
- Analytical Geometry
- Euclidean Geometry
- Counting Principles and Probability